Join us for the next
Women in Leadership
November WIL Luncheon
November 11, 2021
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Both Virtual & In-Person Options Available!
This Month's Topic: "How Being a Veteran has Helped me in Business and Life."
Join us for the WIL November luncheon featuring Deanna Schuller, Air Force Veteran and Owner/Photographer - Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative as she speaks to us on "How Being a Veteran has Helped me in Business and Life."
To accommodate everyone during this challenging time, we are offering BOTH virtual and in-person options for this lunch.
VIRTUAL ATTENDEES: The virtual option will be via Zoom and run from 12pm-1pm. This will allow in-person attendees time to eat lunch.
IN-PERSON ATTENDEES: It is very important that you RSVP, so we have an accurate guest count for food. No walk-ins will be permitted at the in-person meeting.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Masks are recommended, unless seated at the table.
- Tables will be spaced to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Lunch will be buffet and servers will wear masks at all times.
- Par-A-Dice has special cleaning protocols in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19.
- We have limited capacity, so register early to ensure your spot at the luncheon.
Buffet Lunch will be served - Thanksgiving Theme