Join us for the next
Women in Leadership
April WIL Luncheon
April 8, 2021
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Both Virtual & In-Person Options Available!
April Topic: "Global Leadership"
Join us for the WIL April luncheon featuring Amy Chatterton Hassler.
Amy is Vice President of Customer Care at Maui Jim, Inc.
To accommodate everyone during this challenging time, we are offering BOTH virtual and in-person options for this lunch.
VIRTUAL ATTENDEES: The virtual option will be via Zoom and run from 12pm-1pm. This will allow in-person attendees time to eat lunch.
IN-PERSON ATTENDEES: It is very important that you RSVP, so we have an accurate guest count for food. No walk-ins will be permitted at the March in-person meeting.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- All attendees are asked to wear a mask at all times, unless seated at their table.
- Tables will be spaced to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Lunch will be plated and servers will wear masks at all times.
- Par-A-Dice has special cleaning protocols in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19.
- We have limited capacity, so register early to ensure your spot at the luncheon.
Deluxe Club Croissant (Ham, turkey, bacon and swiss cheese on a fresh croissant roll, lettuce and tomato); Condiments on the side; Homemade chips; Pasta salad; Cookie
Cheese, Lettuce, tomato, cucumber on a Croissant; Homemade chips; Pasta Salad; Cookie
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber on Vegan Bread; Homemade chips; Fruit cup
Freshly Brewed Coffee & Decaf, Water, Tea