Join us for the next
Women in Leadership
September WIL Luncheon
September 10, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Both Virtual & In-Person Options Available!
September Topic: Adapt & Overcome
Join us for the WIL September luncheon featuring Becky Rossman, CEO of Neighborhood House. Becky will use her experience to educate us on how to "Adapt & Overcome".
To accommodate everyone during this challenging time, we are offering BOTH virtual and in-person options for this lunch.
VIRTUAL ATTENDEES: The virtual option will be via Zoom and run from 12pm-1pm. This will allow in-person attendees time to eat lunch.
IN-PERSON ATTENDEES: It is very important that you RSVP, so we have an accurate guest count for food. No walk-ins will be permitted at the September in-person meeting.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- All attendees are asked to wear a mask at all times, unless seated at their table.
- Tables will be spaced to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Lunch will be plated and servers will wear masks at all times.
- Par-A-Dice has special cleaning protocols in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19.
- We are allowed 50% of the room capacity, so register early to ensure your spot at the luncheon.
Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken w/Kale, Seasonal Greens, Strawberries, Blueberries, CranRaisins, Diced Pears, & Feta cheese
Ranch Dressing and Balsamic Dressing
Gluten Free dessert available upon request
Freshly Brewed Coffee & Decaf, water, tea
Vegetarian option - no chicken
Vegan option - no chicken, no feta